From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 16:15, 28 July 2020 by Emily (Adding board links and reformatting and adding some notes.)
These are some of the links I find -the- most useful.
- 1 Dragon's Nest
- 2 Discworld Wiki
- 3 Skills, Stats and Bonuses
- 4 Quow Cow Search
- 5 DWPriests
- 6 Grant's Discworld Skills
- 7 Vote for Discworld MUD on Topmudsites
- 8 AM Properties List
- 9 Developer Blogs - Recent Developments
- 10 Discworld MUD Bulletin Boards
- Emily's pshop of course!
Skills, Stats and Bonuses
- This is the best site for testing out stat rearranges, estimating costs and more. Jeanie maintains the site.
Quow Cow Search
- This essentially replaces Kefka's maps and item database
- This is the wiki for priests. Misahl is the owner. Kloke is the current admin. Persephone can create new users.
Grant's Discworld Skills
- This is an alternative to Gothmudders which is now gone.
Vote for Discworld MUD on Topmudsites
- Help keep the mud alive, click daily to promote the mud.
AM Properties List
- Ankh-Morpork Council has a complete list of all the properties they tax and how many rooms at each address.
Developer Blogs - Recent Developments
- Check out what is new on the disc.
Discworld MUD Bulletin Boards
- The boards can be found in world in many locations. However, it is Sooooo much easier to read and post via the web interface.
Complete List of Boards
A list of all the boards you have access too. It won't list club boards for clubs you are not in etc.
- The Frog Board is where you want to go for general discussions, posting lost and found. Discussions can cover both discworld and roundworld.
- In game the Frog Board can be found in the Drum and generally in at least one place in every major city, often pubs.
- Every guild has it's own board. Watch the Thievesguild board for Treasure Hunts.
- The Thieves board in AM is one south of the 'foyer'.