Language and currency
The language throughout Uberwald is Uberwaldean. The local currency is the Lancre crown.
There is no player council in this area.
Crime and Punishment
All property in Uberwald is handled from the real estate stall on the town square in Lancre Town. There is player housing in both Escrow and the Unnamed Town, and also a club house and a player shop in Escrow.
The Temple of Cool has a Gappic shop and shrine.
The Hublandish Barbarians' winter camp can be found in the far southeast, past the mountains. This isn't actually in Uberwald, but is on the Hubland Steppes, way past Koom Valley, and close to the village of Fiddlyfjord.
The wandering cottage can be found in the forests here.
Towns and villages
- Escrow and the Unnamed Town huddle together in the curve of the mountains, with werewolf-inhabited forests on all sides. They are currently the only accessible towns in Uberwald.
Other points of interest
- The Temple of Cool offers drinks, various entertainments, and the opportunity for a bit of shopping to travellers stopping between Blackglass and Escrow.
- Magpyr Castle, or Dontgonearthe Castle, is located between Escrow and the Unnamed Town, and has many surprising and entertaining features, as well as various vampires.
- The forests surrounding the various roads in Uberwald are inhabited by werewolves, both during the day and the night. They auto-attack and are *very* powerful, and are known to pursue when attacked.
- Dave, a reclusive necromancer, resides in a swamp near the towns.
- In the forest near Bonk are several hot springs.