Difference between revisions of "Turkey"
(→Location(s)General disc locations for the bestiary defined)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 13:37, 25 October 2017
Adjectives (i.e., "green" or "fluffy") not included
--Cities and Towns--
- Counterweight Continent - Plains
- Sto Plains - Grasslands (near river)
- Lower Ramtops - Forest, Grasslands, Marshland
- Upper Ramtops - Forest
- Hublands - Grasslands
- Uberwald - Smarl Marshlands
Descriptions are example(s) from a single individual. Variations may be numerous, and dependent upon species, gender, age, location, and other variables.
Turkey (all locales)
This rather large and multi-coloured bird is a turkey. Best known perhaps for being one of the main courses at Hogswatch and other holiday dinners, these creatures are most distinctive for the beard-like thing along the fronts of their necks. They can also be somewhat temperamental, although they greatly prefer to eat small and more managable portions.
- Alignment: Neutral
- Sausage mission target
- The weight discrepency for skin (and resulting leather) for Uberwald turkeys is likely a bug.
- General disc locations for the bestiary defined
Return to the bestiary.