Talk:Tips & Tricks for the Intermediate level thief
From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 13:32, 28 April 2011 by Jasblyth
As the title of the page suggests, the purpose of this guide is an ad-hoc repository of useful hints and tips for slightly older thieves, who have already been playing for a while.
- It is NOT meant to spoil the enjoyment of the game, nor tell people how they should be playing. Merely things to consider.
- Things to add may even include useful combat techniques, specific to thieves.
- Good locations/NPC's to steal from.
- Useful aliases relating to thief activities (e.g. laundering)
- Lesser known skill to advance that may otherwise be overlooked (e.g. craft skills relating to laundering)
- Any thief from any specialisation is welcome to add/edit contribute as many things here as you can.