I'm not sure the Coffee Nostra or the Agatean families really belong here - they're not games in the sense the other items are, they're more general concepts, or features of a location. --Chat 21:49, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think the family missions are minigames. Well, when I say I think they're minigames, I mean that I consider them to be minigames. Zexium 21:54, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- Although minigames they probably merit their own larger space just because of their complexity alone, at least when someone with the right knowledge fills their section out a bit Ashdug 05:27, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- whoever does fill out the section on agatean familes: you only need a certificate to join mcsweeney, you need skill at tactics to join hong, you need skill at crafts (or possibly culture.agatean) skills to join sung, you need at least 60 written agatean to join tang, you need to be in a guild to join fang (or any other family). Actually, I think some thing to this effect is listed on kefka's site. Asha.
- And on the Genuan familes: you can kill the named NPCs happily to get the other two families to like you, but obviously the one you're killing will not be impressed, as long as you don't kill the consiglierges. (help <NPC NAME> will tell you which one is which). killing the boss (the one with the surname of the family) gets you a lot of rep with the other two. you can also kill their thug NPCs and their shopkeeper NPCs/steal from their shops to alter your rep . use the library to identify which signs correspond to which shops, iirc, all a certain families shops are clustered together. killing two of the three families repeatedly will get you in the third's good books as long as you don't kill the consiglierges. also: the families are often killed by numberchasers: most commonly the one in the casino (which is killed almost constantly), the stables to a lesser degree and least frequently, the one in the pizza shop, but still often enough to be a little annoying if you're trying to do missions. Asha.
P-shop games = board games?
Ilde wondered if these were the same. As far as I know, the p-shop games eg poker tables, blackjack table are different from the furniture board games. Zexium 02:58, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ahhh, you mean the ones in the thieves' guild one? I thought whoever put that there meant the chessboards and such that I've seen in p-shops. --Ilde 04:46, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, they're player shop furniture bough from the Spulluf and can't be placed in p-houses. Zexium 05:36, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
There's some sort of magical 8-ball table at the BP wizards guild isn't there? Hmm, impball table at the monks of cool? Exclusive possession? Genua barracks has a war-game doesn't it? one-armed bandit in a pub somewhere in AM. Casino games in genua?
Publicly accessable board games
Currently the publicly accessible board games in various areas of the disk, such as restaurants, NPC estates and guilds. These are currently listed (incompletely) after the board game name. However, the lists are getting long. Should we move it to a separate sub-section eventually?