I'm not sure the Coffee Nostra or the Agatean families really belong here - they're not games in the sense the other items are, they're more general concepts, or features of a location. --Chat 21:49, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think the family missions are minigames. Well, when I say I think they're minigames, I mean that I consider them to be minigames. Zexium 21:54, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- Although minigames they probably merit their own larger space just because of their complexity alone, at least when someone with the right knowledge fills their section out a bit Ashdug 05:27, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- whoever does fill out the section on agatean familes:
you only need a certificate to join mcsweeney you need skill at tactics to join hong you need skill at crafts (or possibly culture.agatean) skills to join sung you need at least 60 written agatean to join tang you need to be in a guild to join fang (or any other family)
Actually, I think some thing to this effect is listed on kefka's site.
P-shop games = board games?
Ilde wondered if these were the same. As far as I know, the p-shop games eg poker tables, blackjack table are different from the furniture board games. Zexium 02:58, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ahhh, you mean the ones in the thieves' guild one? I thought whoever put that there meant the chessboards and such that I've seen in p-shops. --Ilde 04:46, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, they're player shop furniture bough from the Spulluf and can't be placed in p-houses. Zexium 05:36, 10 August 2009 (UTC)