Talk:Focus Tea Results
Thistle: I decided why not put a little less visual and a bit more statistic version of the Spellcheck Project on the new Discworld mud Wiki. Hopefully people will continue to add any results they may acquire so as to have a more accurate Spellcheck Project then Ever
- We already have this, helpfully split into individual pages for each spell. For example, the Delusions of Grandeur research you've added would be better located at 'Research:Delusions of Grandeur'. If you take a look at that page, you'll see that it already contains the research data imported from Clover's website (that's the beam.to/lawks one); the same has been applied to all other witch spells where possible.
- All new research data is welcomed - you'll see there are several holes in the current data where we desperately need more information from witches with different research bonuses; however:
- Please use the existing Research page framework, rather than creating new pages.
- We've already got Clover's old data incorporated, so don't worry about trying to merge it in.
- --Chat 17:14, 27 October 2010 (UTC)