Can anyone confirm what if any food can make one drunk? It would be useful for Hedgehog in combat since drinking can be disrupted by opponents.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything eaten that caused drunkenness last I looked.
Also there's a room that is if I remember correctly in the inn in Razorback that makes you drunk just by being in it. So you best not stay there too long, though I guess you'd wander out eventually between passing out once too pished to have a pulse... or maybe you die if you can't leave (vined, etc.) There might be other rooms, not too sure.
--Frazyl 19:56, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
- I believe that the doughnuts carried around by fat people make you tipsy. --Gunde 20:38, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, it's those scumble truffle things... these, (I just went and ate one to check). One doesn't get you all the way to tipsy, but it does get you drunk enough that you can have cure drunkenness performed on you, and rituals are harder. I'll check the room later, right now I've got to go. --Ilde 21:16, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
- Yes thanks those work for Hedgehog. Unfortunately the shop doesn't seem to stock many and it's a bit out of the way. There's some scumble flavored pastry Sticky Trollop in Lancre but it doesn't make you drunk. I filed a bug report... --Frazyl 21:48, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
- The storeroom does make you drunk, although it seems not to be consistent... I went in there and was drunk (enough to perform cure drunkenness on myself, anyway) within ten seconds, then I left and came back and after hanging in there for a few minutes I still wasn't drunk again. --Ilde 01:03, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- Is it possible that cure drunkenness prevents you from getting drunk for a bit? Or possibly the room needs to recharge... --Frazyl 01:09, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- That could be... the recharging, I mean; cure drunkenness doesn't stop you from getting drunk (at least, it doesn't by normal means... I just tried drinking some beer, performing it, drinking some more beer, and performing it again, which worked as expected). --Ilde 01:21, 22 April 2010 (UTC)