Features of Sto Lat
- The woodworking room and forge of the Academy, where you can craft things and get crafting materials
- Cabbages to a terrible degree
Places for guilds:
- A branch of the Assassins Guild
- A temple of Pishe hidden in the middle of Princess Park, for priests
- A witch cottage
- The Academy of Artificers, the Sto Lat branch of the Wizards Guild
Crime and Punishment
Things that are illegal here (may be incomplete):
- accessory to murder
- murdering a royal guard
You can check your status by going to the office on King's Road and "find"ing yourself.
If you're a wanted criminal and you stay in a room with a Royal Guard for too long (a few seconds or so), they will try to arrest you, pursue you, and attack you after a few seconds. They will try to knock you out, and if they succeed they'll either leave you there, or take you to the catapult.
Being catapulted flings you far out into the surrounding terrains, and appears to do around 150 hp of damage. It also seems to erase your criminal record, at least at low levels of criminality.
Guards may also kill you.