Adjectives (i.e., "green" or "fluffy") not included
- Giant Spider
- Spider (non-poisonous I) - Sto Lat (Cabbage Warehouse)
- Spider (non-poisonous II) - Chronides Farmsted, Bad Ass (Granny Weatherwax's Cottage)
- Giant Spider - Gloomy Forest
Descriptions are example(s) from a single individual. Variations may be numerous, and dependent upon species, gender, age, location, and other variables.
Spider (Cabbage Warehouse)
This is not the household type. Poisonous, possibly: ugly, certainly, it crouches in its spot glaring up at the world with a cluster of beady black eyes under a mop of itchy bristles. It looks excessively unattractive.
- Alignment: Details needed.
Spider (Chronides Farmsted)
- Alignment: N/A
Spider (Bad Ass - Granny Weatherwax's Cottage)
- Alignment: 2-4 degrees of evil
- Non-poisonous spiders can be caught at Chronides Farmsted and Granny Weatherwax's cottage (chimney). (syntax: 'catch' spider). Ground up spiders are an ingredient in antivenom.
- Glands taken from (dead) Giant Spiders (syntax: 'get gland from corpse') are an ingredient for assassins to make poison.
- Giant Spiders are aggressive!
- If you pick up the spiders in the cabbage warehouse in Sto Lat, they will deal unresisted damage to you until you drop them.
- Spiders are either (mostly) harmless and live in dusty places, or big, poisonous beasts that try to kill you in the Gloomy Forest.
- General disc locations for the bestiary defined
Return to the bestiary.