Adjectives (i.e., "green" or "fluffy") not included
- Giant Spider
- Spider (non-poisonous I) - Sto Lat (Cabbage Warehouse)
- Spider (non-poisonous II) - Chronides Farmsted, Bad Ass (Granny Weatherwax's Cottage)
- Giant Spider - Gloomy Forest
Descriptions are example(s) from a single individual. Variations may be numerous, and dependent upon species, gender, age, location, and other variables.
Spider (Cabbage Warehouse)
This is not the household type. Poisonous, possibly: ugly, certainly, it crouches in its spot glaring up at the world with a cluster of beady black eyes under a mop of itchy bristles. It looks excessively unattractive.
- Alignment: Details needed.
Spider (Chronides Farmsted)
This is a fat, ugly spider with eight brown and white hairy legs and a lot of attitude. It's a creepy little monster that brings to mind a plot for a moving picture to be aptly called 'Arachnophobia'. Luckily this one seems to have gotten a bit squashed and won't be running off to Holy Wood anytime soon.
- Alignment: N/A
Spider (Bad Ass - Granny Weatherwax's Cottage)
This is a massive black spider, at least five feet in length. It seems to stare evilly at you through thousands of tiny eyes. Two massive fangs protrude from its mouth, dripping with venom.
- Alignment: 2-4 degrees of evil
- Non-poisonous spiders can be caught at Chronides Farmsted and Granny Weatherwax's cottage (chimney). (syntax: 'catch' spider). Ground up spiders are an ingredient in antivenom.
- Glands taken from (dead) Giant Spiders (syntax: 'get gland from corpse') are an ingredient for assassins to make poison.
- Giant Spiders are aggressive!
- If you pick up the spiders in the cabbage warehouse in Sto Lat, they will deal unresisted damage to you until you drop them.
- Spiders are either (mostly) harmless and live in dusty places, or big, poisonous beasts that try to kill you in the Gloomy Forest.
- General disc locations for the bestiary defined
Return to the bestiary.