Seen from above it looks like the inside of a snail's shell.
Nominally in the territory controlled by House Sung, it actually is a lawless area filled with slums, the murderous and the dishonoured outside the reach of the law of Bes Pelargic.
Contrary to other such areas, the Snail does not have numbered exits and it is quite possible to look into the surrounding rooms. However, guarding rujona can halt your progress or your flight of terror. The last curve is a no-portal zone.
___________________________________________________________ / \ | G Legend | | + / Northeast-southwest exit | | H+1---1-1-1-2-2 - East-west exit | | | \ \ Northwest-southeast exit | | 1 3-3-4-4-4 2 | North-south exit | | | | \ \ + Door | | 1+F 3 5-5~w~a 4 2 ~ Hidden exit | | | | | | | M Market Street | | 0 3 5-5 4 2 P Park Avenue | | | | \ | | 0 Entry - safe-ish buffer | | 0 2-2-2 5-5-5 2 1 First corner - weak nitsuni hiding | | | \ / 2 Outer loop - adds stronger nitsuni | | M-*-M- 2-2-2 3 Inner 1 - adds rujona | | | 4 Inner 2 - adds Ome outlaw | | P 5 Central Snail - No-portal zone | \___________________________________________________________/
- Places of interest inside the Snail
- F: Fruitbat Fabrics Pty Ltd (Fruitbat clothing)
- H: Geta the Hutt (custom getas)
- G: run-down general stone
- w: Nothing at all, certainly not Fai Chu's Exclusive Weaponry, why such a place doesn't even exist!
- a: Nothing at all, certainly not Hotan Hwoar Ni's Rare Armours, why such a place doesn't even exist!
- Segments of the Snail
- 0: Weak nitsuni do not follow into the very beginning of the Snail.
- 1: In this area there are only weaker nitsuni hiding with a meridian axe that do not seem to attack on their own. The tougher nitsunis do not enter this area except when absconding but rujona and Ome outlaw can when delayed pursuing players.
- 2: In this area there are also tougher nitsuni armed with aikuchi daggers that can automatically attack players (when not hiding) but sometimes they wait a bit in hiding and backstab.
- 3: In this area there are also rujona that warcry, guard and delayed pursue faster than usual.
- 4: In this area there are also tougher Ome outlaw that warcry and delayed pursue faster than usual.
- 5: This area is a no-portal zone. You cannot portal or fly in or out of it.
Fai Chu's Exclusive Weaponry
If such a place existed (which it doesn't!) it would certainly claim to offer the finest of weapons unique to Agatea.
One can only imagine that such a shop, hidden at the center of the Snail and with a secret way of entry, would offer wares such as:
- black bokken costs 17Rh 10s
- dao costs 31Rh 30s
- duan jian costs 39Rh 70s
- golden dragon nunchaku costs 50Rh
- kodachi costs 51Rh 5s
- lian costs 8Rh 40s
- masakari costs 52Rh 10s
- moon tooth sabre costs 50Rh
- nagamaki costs 52Rh 10s
- ono costs 62Rh 60s
- sharpened sai costs 52Rh 10s
- silver dragon nunchaku costs 50Rh
- sode-garami costs 62Rh 60s
- steel naginata costs 67Rh 60s
- steel-tempered katana costs 83Rh 40s
- wooden naginata costs 57Rh 10s
- wooden nunchaku costs 50Rh
- xiou li jian costs 43Rh 90s
Hotan Hwoar Ni's Rare Armours
If such a place existed (which it doesn't!) it would certainly claim to offer the finest of armours unique to Agatea.
One can only imagine that such a shop, hidden beyond Fai Chu's Exclusive Weaponry and requiring some perception to find a secret way into it, would offer wares such as:
- bishamon gote costs 45Rh 100s
- cloud dragon shield costs 6Rh 30s
- corded sode costs 20Rh 100s
- kabuto helm costs 16Rh 80s
- kegutsu boots costs 6Rh 30s
- keiko costs 10Rh 50s
- kogake tabi costs 6Rh 30s
- mirrored breastplate costs 12Rh 60s
- padded manchiru costs 5Rh 112s
- padded woolen kaftan costs 6Rh 30s
- tanko costs 6Rh 30s
- tatami do costs 27Rh 10s
- tekko guards costs 11Rh 55s
- thousand rose shield costs 8Rh 102s
- three star shield costs 10Rh 50s