Slice is a small village, precariously perched high up in the Ramtops.
Nearby to the southwest of Slice is Razorback.
Language and currency
Currently no player council governs Slice.
Slice comprises a single winding road.
Be aware that there is a fatal drop off the road at various places if you attempt to leave in an invalid direction.
These places include:
- going south from "Road to Slice [e,sw]."
- going southeast from "Road to Slice [e,sw]."
The Lancre Kingdom carriage stops in the centre of the village.
There are three player houses scattered throughout the vllage.
Features of Slice
- Joshua (at Joshua's Climbing Equipment) will teach low levels of climbing.
- Component items (non-plant) to be found:
- Bottles - quilting shop
- Component herbs and other plants/foods to be gathered/found:
- The Muckloe farm is at the east end of the village.
There are no custom shops in Slice.
- Cleetus Patterson's Diuerse Supplies (NPC: Cleetus Patterson) is a general store.
- Joshua's Climbing Equipment (NPC: Joshua) sells various climbing aids.
- A Little Quilting Shop (NPC: Candice Little / Peggy Little) sells the various tools and materials used for quilting and embroidery.
- Mr. Vernissage's Hats (NPC: Mr Vernissage ) sells various hats (including witches hats) and hatpins.
There are no restaurants or bars in Slice.
Millie Hopgood's cottage is to be found on the south side of the road, at the western end of the village.
- Unique Wandering NPCs
- General NPCs
Other points of interest
- Players with the appropriate equipment may visit the Place Where The Sun Does Not Shine.