Sister Bi-Bi Effenne
Sister Bi-Bi Effenne is a nun at the Temple of Cool. She dispenses drink advice alongside her younger sister Sister Ti-Ti Effenne and prays for the day the bartender removes the double-entendre cocktails from the menu. Recently she advised a traveler from Quirm.
Sister Bi-Bi is the slightly older Effenne twin. With her blood-relation (sister) Sister Ti-Ti, they ensure a Monk (or Nun) of Cool is always comfortable in any social situation. A lot of their teaching revolves around stylish cocktail bars and upmarket pubs, the likes of which don't really exist on the Disc (something which their slightly dappy but nonetheless stylish and Cool minds fail to have noticed). Wearing : a pair of blue suede shoes, a pair of trendy trousers and a trendy blouse.
- Deadly Archana: "Daring" in a bad way.
- Flaming Chocolate Awful: "You want to be making people think of small lacy things made of silk, not flannelette pyjamas and enormous purple bathrobes."
- Gin n Tonique: An "obvious option," and not in the positive sense.
- Magpie: Pastels are a difficult colour to match and the cream hurts one's figure.
- Ruin's Favorite: "Classic."
- Wobbly Wodan: Not for those who are unsure of themselves.
- Zachovia Zip: "Simple yet chic."