|Musical instruments Information|
|To play, must be...||Held|
|Size||1.5' x 1"|
An expertly crafted flute made from silver which has been delicately engraved with an ivy-leaf pattern. A series of holes run down its length and the oddly shaped mouthpiece suggests that it is played when held perpendicular to the body.
- Fiddley's Music Shop (Ankh-Morpork)
- A Modern Language and Music classroom (Assassins' Guild, Ankh-Morpork - assassins only!)
- A cheerful tent stall (Djelibeybi)
- Maestro Music (Genua)
- A stall in purple twilight (Sto Plains)
|154-225||You play a few ear-shattering notes on your silver flute.|
|154||Something that sounds like the mating call of an enraged raven comes from the silver flute as you play it.|
|154-225||You perform a solo lacking in creativity and, indeed, melody on your silver flute.|
|154-225||You play something that sounds like ducks fighting on your silver flute.|
|154||You serenade <target> with an awful tune of clashing notes on your silver flute, showing no consideration to anyone's eardrums.|
|154||You serenade <target> with your silver flute, playing something that sounds like two tom cats fighting.|
- No other information is available.