This is a gallery of MUD client screenshots from our players. We are a diverse bunch! These screenshots show the different ways in which we play the game, and how we've tailored our MUD clients to our preferences.
Date: June 2009
Add Your Screenshot
It's really simple to add your own screenshot! All you need to do is:
- Take a screenshot of your desktop!
- Microsoft Windows users: press the PrntScrn key to capture your screen to the Clipboard, or Alt-Print Screen to capture the topmost window
- Mac OS X users: press Command-Option-3 to capture your screen to a file on the Desktop called Picture1.png
- Ubuntu (Linux) users: Press the Print Screen key to save the screenshot to a folder and name of your choice
- Make sure that the screenshot is Safe For Work and doesn't contain anything naughty.
- Rename it to ScreenshotMyname1.png — substitute your own name! If you have more than one, use 2, 3, etc. (But not too many!)
- Log in to the Wiki (anonymous users can't upload images).
- Upload your file at Special:Upload.
- Edit this page with code that looks like:
File:ScreenshotAurelia1.png|'''Aurelia'''<br>Client: Rapscallion<br>Date: June 2009
- Be mobbed by your adoring fans!