From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 00:11, 22 June 2014 by Groth
Rosemary is a woody perennial herb with needle-like leaves. It is commonly used as a spice in cooking.
Rosemary is a foot-high greyish-green plant with small flowers on long stalks spaced up and down the main stalk.
It is not poisonous to eat. On the other hand, nothing appears to happen if one does eat it.
Rosemary can be found in the following locations:
- Academy of Artificers garden
- Garden of the Temple of Small Gods in Ankh-Morpork
- Garden behind a house on Gate Avenue in Bes Pelargic
- McSweeney Estate conservatory in Bes Pelargic
- Agnes Nitt's cottage
- Annie Spindlewits' cottage
- Elmira's cottage
- Near Ethel Applebaum's cottage, in the garden in the northern part of Scrogden