Clipping a (large, not toy) poodle into a lion cut, then periodically checking the state of the cut and the (online) time elapsed:
- Start: 0
- very recent (last noted) - 2 hours, 36 minutes after start
- just starting to grow back (first noted) - 2 hours, 44 minutes after start
- just starting to grow back (last noted) - 5 hours, 51 minutes after start
- fuzzy (first noted) - 6 hours, 9 minutes after start
- fuzzy (last noted) - 9 hours, 40 minutes after start
- almost lost (first noted) - 9 hours, 48 minutes after start
- almost lost (last noted) - 14 hours, 45 minutes after start
- gone - 18 hours, 8 minutes after start
- start: 0
- very recent: 0 hours, 59 minutes
- just starting to grow back: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- just starting to grow back: 4 hours, 21 minutes
- fuzzy: 4 hours, 34 minutes
- fuzzy: 5 hours, 52 minutes
- almost lost: 7 hours, 49 minutes
- almost lost: 11 hours, 15 minutes
- gone: 11 hours, 47 minutes
Third haircut (botched):
- Start: 0 hours
- Still botched: 11 hours, 0 minutes
- Gone: 11 hours, 27 minutes
Obviously the time it takes for a clip to grow out fully varies somewhat.
Moon dragon info
See the Moon dragon colours page for colours.
The other info has been merged with the Moon dragon section of the pet page.
Fresh and airy petshop breeds and colours
"The steel grey Ramtop wolfhound's petite dark blue butterfly flaps her wings." From a log search by Djoan. Evidently some of these pets do not drop planted items unless asked to, which Djoan tested on hers with some fluff.
Moved the list to its own page at Fresh and airy petshop breeds and colours.
Alligator as pack-animal
Apparently Alligators can still be used to carry stuff.
Riannon has an Alligator that can carry two heavy items in addition to wearing a collar.
(Igame) Riannon wisps: Handbag only has 2 plus her collar. I've had her loaded up to 60% in a loot sack before though
I've been trying to train my Alligator into mastering the stay command in hopes that this will stop him from randomly stopping following me. Some things I noticed
- As best I can tell, if you get the [X Stares blankly into space] emote from your trainable pet after praising/scolding them, that means reinforcement was succsessful.
- Cooldown for reinforcement seems to be roughly an hour, but not always consistent
- Even with 20 training sessions you'll still have very unreliable command following
- Snausages (that have been cured, don't know if that's relevant), don't seem to function for positive reinforcement, or at least not when I tried it, because there was no [Stares blankly into space] messages.
- You don't want to smack your alligator, as eventually this makes him completely ignore your commands, even more than he did before. I recommend the spray bottle from the petshop.
- There is at least one emote/command that the alligator will carry out that you can't see if they're following you, [Alligator asks to follow x]. I've often had people in my group comment that the alligator asked to follow them. This seems to be a command you can train, but you won't see it fire when you give the alligator commands, unless he isn't following you and there's nothing else in the room for it to try and follow.
- I have not managed to get my alligator to fetch anything. It keeps whining that there's nothing to fetch. I don't know if I need to give it a specific item like snausages?