Clipping a (large, not toy) poodle into a lion cut, then periodically checking the state of the cut and the (online) time elapsed:
- Start: 0
- very recent (last noted) - 2 hours, 36 minutes after start
- just starting to grow back (first noted) - 2 hours, 44 minutes after start
- just starting to grow back (last noted) - 5 hours, 51 minutes after start
- fuzzy (first noted) - 6 hours, 9 minutes after start
- fuzzy (last noted) - 9 hours, 40 minutes after start
- almost lost (first noted) - 9 hours, 48 minutes after start
- almost lost (last noted) - 14 hours, 45 minutes after start
- gone - 18 hours, 8 minutes after start
- start: 0
- very recent: 0 hours, 59 minutes
- just starting to grow back: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- just starting to grow back: 4 hours, 21 minutes
- fuzzy: 4 hours, 34 minutes
- fuzzy: 5 hours, 52 minutes
- almost lost: 7 hours, 49 minutes
- almost lost: 11 hours, 15 minutes
- gone: 11 hours, 47 minutes
Third haircut (botched):
- Start: 0 hours
- Still botched: 11 hours, 0 minutes
- Gone: 11 hours, 27 minutes
Obviously the time it takes for a clip to grow out fully varies somewhat.
Moon dragon info
See the Moon dragon colours page for colours.
The other info has been merged with the Moon dragon section of the pet page.
Fresh and airy petshop breeds and colours
"The steel grey Ramtop wolfhound's petite dark blue butterfly flaps her wings." From a log search by Djoan. Evidently some of these pets do not drop planted items unless asked to, which Djoan tested on hers with some fluff.
Moved the list to its own page at Fresh and airy petshop breeds and colours.
Alligator as pack-animal
Apparently Alligators can still be used to carry stuff.
Riannon has an Alligator that can carry two heavy items in addition to wearing a collar.
(Igame) Riannon wisps: Handbag only has 2 plus her collar. I've had her loaded up to 60% in a loot sack before though