I would like to propose some research. Please add your own favorite places to gather.
- Make sure you have full GP, we want to make sure there isn't an issue with not enough GP causing failures.
- Execute 50 sets of 10 of the specified gather command in the specified places. (this may take multiple visits. this is fine so long as the skills listed stay the same.)
- Failures are: "You cannot seem to find any of the ..." If you get a different failure method, there aren't any left, so move on.
- Successes are counted by the number of times you successfully gathered the item.
- Create a new line in the table, filling in success count, and the specified bonuses
- Create new blank tables for other places you commonly gather other items.
- If you level up a skill by at least 10 bonus, come back and do so again.
Carrots in Sto Lat Garden
This will be done in the room with the chessboard. Exact command "gather carrots" These are for the reason of consistency, no other.
|Character Name||RW Date||percent success||ad.perception||cr.hunt.for||cr.husb.pl||cr.husb.pl.ed||cr.husb.pl.herb||cr.hus.pl.tree|
|Aoi||April 04, 2012||8.8%||130||55||56||56||56||56|
|Groth||March 09, 2013||10.2%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
Vegetables in Scrogden Garden (Groth)
One always expects carrots to be hit or miss. This is about the only vegetable garden where I do not automatically gather one of the other veggies.
|Vegetable||RW Date||percent success||ad.perception||cr.hunt.for||cr.husb.pl||cr.husb.pl.ed||cr.husb.pl.herb||cr.hus.pl.tree|
|Carrot||March 9, 2013||12%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
|Carrot||April 27, 2012||10%||164||55||56||56||56||56|
|Tomato||March 9, 2013||6%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
|Tomato||April 27, 2012||6%||164||55||56||56||56||56|
|Cabbage||March 9, 2013||4%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
|Cabbage||April 27, 2012||4%||164||55||56||56||56||56|
|Rhubarb||March 9, 2013||0%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
|Rhubarb||April 27, 2012||0%||164||55||56||56||56||56|
|Lettuce||March 9, 2013||0%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
|Lettuce||April 27, 2012||0%||164||55||56||56||56||56|
|Parsnip||March 9, 2013||0%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
|Parsnip||April 27, 2012||0%||164||55||56||56||56||56|
|Potato||March 9, 2013||0%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
|Potato||April 27, 2012||0%||164||55||56||56||56||56|
|Celery||March 9, 2013||0%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
|Celery||April 27, 2012||0%||164||55||56||56||56||56|
|Radish||March 9, 2013||0%||227||164||56||56||56||56|
|Radish||April 27, 2012||0%||164||55||56||56||56||56|
Note that only attempted to 'gather' 50 times (because 500 would be waaaaay to long....). The initial gather of vegetables (tomato, carrot, cabbage) happened within the first 25 or so attempts, and usually sooner. I am wondering if there may be a limit in this garden of number of item available to gather in this garden, even as it continues provides the normal fail message, else there is some oddball equation whereupon it becomes much harder to gather an item after a certain number have been gathered. Or...it just could be that I don't have the right skill advanced well enough.