Research:Eastern Morpork quests
Gatherer of Fluff
Is it based on weight or value?
- 11 June 2019 - 31 white towels and 31 azure towels (ea: 5/9 lb, &&&&&&&&&&&+1500 ), 13 embroidered bathrobes (ea: 1 5/9 lb, &&&&&&&&&&&+5390 ), 1 huge ball of silver fluff (unknown, unknown)
- Total: ~54.6 lb, &&&&&&&&&+163044
Maintainer of the Balance
Items: A light source
Skills: Decent fighting skills
Go to the centre of Sandelfon's Temple off the north end of Street of Small Gods. In the room with the high altar go "down" to enter the maze. Wander around for a while and keep an eye out for persons and similar creators. Kill them, and when they die they'll turn into a crystal. You'll need 5 crystals, of any colour. To get back out, always choose the last exit listed in the room until you get to the "up" exit, and go back up there. Go to the low altar in the Sandelfon Temple, and put the crystals on it. Putting the crystals on the altar -might- change your alignment.
- 9th April 2010 - Only 2 crystals of different colours (black and white) were offered to Sandelfon and the quest was granted.
- 2nd June 2011 - An offer of 2 crystals of the same colour (white) did not grant the quest.
- 28th June 2011 - An offer of 2 crystals of different colours (1 black, 1 white) did not grant the quest.
- 10 December 2012 - An offer of 3 white crystals and 3 black crystals did grant the quest.
- 27th March 2013 - An offer of 2 black crystals granted the quest. Alignment was "good" at the time, and did not change with the offering.
- 2nd March 2019 - 2 black crystal granted the quest, no change of alignment (was barely good).