Razorback is a little town in the Ramtops.
Razorback is located deep in the Ramtops, with the nearest neighbor village Slice to the northwest.
Language and currency
Currently no player council governs Razorback.
In the middle of the village green there is a carriage stop for the Lancre Kingdom route.
Three properties are available, scattered around Razorback.
Features of Razorback
- From the diamond-shaped green located in the centre of the village:
- Just outside the southwest end of the village, there is a path that leads to a waterfall.
- Be careful if you are in the Duncum Inn's storeroom. You will become drunk (from the scumble fumes).
- Smithies and repair locations include:
- Component items (non-plant) to be found:
- Ash - Mad Gammer Nudity's cottage (small amounts)
- Razorback village shop (NPC: Heinz Blauhimmel) is a general store
*The Duncum Inn (NPC: Lichtenstein) has a basic assortment of drinks. All are alcoholic, of course.
While there aren't true guild facilities in Razorback, a shrine of Small Gods may still be found.
There are no full guild facilities, but witchy things can be found here and there:
- Mad Gammer Nudity lives in her well-padded cottage.
- Elmira's cottage and the garden behind is stocked with the witch in mind.
- Wandering Unique NPCs
- Barney Woodchops is a fly-to
- General NPCs
- Animals include: sheep