Quick reference list
From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 18:16, 25 April 2009 by Rehevkor
A handy reference list for some of Discworld's aspects.
- It occasionally pulses with octarine light.
- It emits a slight octarine glow.
- It softly pulses in dull octarine shades.
- It gives off a steady, but dull, octarine glow.
- It gives off a steady octarine glow.
- It glows an intense octarine.
- It emits a bright octarine colour.
- It brightly pulses octarine.
- It glows brilliant octarine shades.
- It radiates pure octarine brilliance.
- It has a faint octarine shadow about it that disappears if you look at it squarely.
- It has a faint octarine shadow about it.
- It has an octarine shadow about it that flickers occasionally out of the corner of your eye.
- It has a flickering octarine shadow about it.
- It has a flickering octarine haze about it.
- It has the hazy octarine sparkle of a magical talisman.
Stages (needs expanding)
- Swirling cloud
Condition stages (may not be 100% correct)
- Complete wreck
- Very poor
- Really poor
- Rather poor
- Fairly good
- Rather good
- Very good
Roleplaying mode skills
|Ragman||Gems||Including Sto Lat "gems"|
|Mariania [sic]||Armour/clothes||"Guild" fence|