Quest:Bandit Camp quests
From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 04:56, 17 August 2011 by Frazyl (quest links)
Highlight to view quest spoilers.
- 1 Bandit Camp quests
- 1.1 "Barbarian Hero", in which you rescued a damsel in distress. (Quest level 5)
- 1.2 "Bird Brain", in which you found a giant eagle's feather. (Quest level 4)
- 1.3 "Catchy Rescuer", in which you freed the ensnared from a net threat. (Quest level 3)
- 1.4 "Cess Pit Swimmer", in which you should have looked before leaping. (Quest level 2)
- 1.5 "Fire Cleaner", in which you learnt to use a simple tool for a simple purpose. (Quest level 2)
- 1.6 "Tree Hugger", in which you went out on a limb to gain entry. (Quest level 2)
Bandit Camp quests
Enter the Bandit leaders cave, protect the beatiful female captive and kill all the bandits. Tell her to follow you and take her to the merchants guild on Baker St. in AM (you have to walk).
You must dress up in a ridiculous looking chicken costume from Fred's Emporium on Endless Street in AM. "Climb cliff" one west from the leader's tent, and keep going "up" When you come to an eagle's nest "pluck feather from eagle" IMMEDIATELY or with an alias accompanying the previous command, "grab pink thingie" of the eagle. If this isn't done quick enough you will land on spikes otherwise you will land on a path.
Two south of the main entrance to the bandit camp there is a hidden exit to the west. Make sure you have a knife/dagger and have a friend go first until (s)he get's caught in a net trap. Cut your friend free with the knife. If you wait too long in the net, bandits will come and, apparently, autokill you.
Two south of the main entrance to the bandit camp there is an exit to the east. Go one east and search for a trap. Disarm the trap and continue to the end of the path. Climb wall (you need about 25 levels of climbing).
Bring a shovel to the bandit camp and scrape ashes in the campfire.
Outside the entrance, go west, then northwest and northwest, but NOT north yet or you'll need someone to free you (Catchy Rescuer quest). Disarm the trap. (Note: Trying to disarm the trap can get you caught in the net trap, so have someone on hand to avoid spending too long in the trap and being killed.) Then go north. Climb the tree, then up, then climb along branches. ad.movement.climbing.tree at 231 bonus statted works for the climb (but 206 worked with only one wobble).