Quest:Bandit Camp quests
From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 17:33, 14 June 2010 by Frazyl (Formatting)
Highlight to view quest spoilers.
- 1 "Barbarian Hero", in which you rescued a damsel in distress.
- 2 "Bird Brain", in which you found a giant eagle's feather.
- 3 "Catchy Rescuer", in which you freed the ensnared from a net threat.
- 4 "Cess Pit Swimmer", in which you should have looked before leaping.
- 5 "Fire Cleaner", in which you learnt to use a simple tool for a simple purpose.
- 6 "Tree Hugger", in which you went out on a limb to gain entry.
Enter the Bandit leaders cave, protect the beatiful female captive and kill all the bandits. Tell her to follow you and take her to the merchants guild on Baker St. in AM (you have to walk).
"Climb cliff" one west from the leader's tent, and keep going "up" When you come to an eagle's nest "pluck feather from eagle" IMMEDIATELY or with an alias accompanying the previous command, "grab pink thingie" of the eagle. If this isn't done quick enough you will land on spikes otherwise you will land on a path.
Two south of the main entrance to the bandit camp there is a hidden exit to the west. Make sure you have a knife/dagger and have a friend go first until (s)he get's caught in a net trap. Cut your friend free with the knife.
Two south of the main entrance to the bandit camp there is an exit to the east. Go one east and search for a trap. Disarm the trap and continue to the end of the path. Climb wall (you need about 25 levels of climbing).
Bring a shovel to the bandit camp and scrape ashes in the campfire.
Description goes here.