From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 21:20, 8 May 2009 by Taepha (Talk | contribs) (Undo revision 477 by 22.214.171.124 (Talk) -- doesn't /really/ give the right sort of idea.)
- The level of interaction between players on Discworld is controlled by the status of
- 'player killer'. By default players are not player killers which means that other players
- cannot kill them, steal from them, loot their corpse or place contracts on them at the
- assassins guild.
- Players who wish to do these things must apply to be player killers using the 'apply'
- command. Once registered they will be able to do these things to (and have these things
- done to them by) other player killers.
- Once you have decided to be a player killer, there is no turning back. To emphasise this
- again, there is no turning back ever.