From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 00:17, 7 May 2009 by Tiggum (Added a bit from the helpfile just to have something here.)
- The level of interaction between players on Discworld is controlled by the status of
- 'player killer'. By default players are not player killers which means that other players
- cannot kill them, steal from them, loot their corpse or place contracts on them at the
- assassins guild.
- Players who wish to do these things must apply to be player killers using the 'apply'
- command. Once registered they will be able to do these things to (and have these things
- done to them by) other player killers.
- Once you have decided to be a player killer, there is no turning back. To emphasise this
- again, there is no turning back ever.