From Discworld MUD Wiki
Pekan Ford is a bridge with a hotel and general store.
Language and currency
The language in Pekan Ford is Morporkian (with a Sto Plains accent). The local currency is the Ankh-Morpork dollar.
No player council governs Pekan Ford.
Wanna get to Pekan Ford? Be prepared to walk! There are no carriage routes serving this location.
There is no player housing.
There are no player shops.
Features of Pekan Ford
The following can be found in Pekan Ford:
- An inn
- There are no custom shops
- Country Store tended to by Sue Pekan is a general store.
- Locksmith's Workshop Here can you find Berti Boggis the locksmith if he is not wandering around.
- Not technically part of town, to the northwest is a campfire with a travelling stall
- The pub has a full menu including alcoholic/non-alcoholic selections and food.
- Wandering Unique NPCs
- Berti Boggis the locksmith starts wandering about once you visit his shop.
- General NPCs
- There are no general NPCs
- A Thieves Guild outpost is located in Pekan Ford. It it fairly well equipped, considering its remote location.
- There is a thieves' bulletin board
- Also present is Tiffany Glitter, a fence for clothing
- Nearby Pekan Ford, a hedge wizard outpost can be found along the northeast road.
- There is a wizards' bulletin board
- Died and need a new body? For some reason, a wizard has taken up raising people from the dead. To avoid emotional upset, one probably shouldn't look too closely in the various vats.
- One part of the Achievement: Sto Plains Pub Crawl