Pekan Ford is a bridge with a hotel and general store.
Language and currency
No player council governs Pekan Ford.
Wanna get to Pekan Ford? Be prepared to walk! There are no carriage routes serving this location.
There is no player housing.
There are no player shops.
Features of Pekan Ford
The following can be found in Pekan Ford:
- An inn
- There are no custom shops
- Country Store tended to by Sue Pekan is a general store.
- Locksmith's Workshop Here can you find Berti Boggis the locksmith if he is not wandering around.
- Not technically part of town, to the northwest is a campfire with a travelling stall
- The pub has a full menu including alcoholic/non-alcoholic selections and food.
- Wandering Unique NPCs
- Berti Boggis - starts wandering once you visit his shop.
- General NPCs
- There are no general NPCs
- A Thieves Guild outpost is located in Pekan Ford. It it fairly well equipped, considering its remote location.
- Nearby Pekan Ford, a hedge wizard outpost can be found along the northeast road.
- One part of the Achievement: Sto Plains Pub Crawl