Difference between revisions of "Pekan Ford"
(Updating Pekan Ford)
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
*The '''[[Eateries (Sto Plains)#A pub|pub]]''' has a full menu including alcoholic/non-alcoholic selections and food.
*The '''[[Eateries (Sto Plains)#A pub |pub]]''' has a full menu including alcoholic/non-alcoholic selections and food.
Revision as of 21:43, 3 March 2017
Pekan Ford is a bridge with a hotel and general store.
Language and currency
No player council governs Pekan Ford.
Wanna get to Pekan Ford? Be prepared to walk! There are no carriage routes serving this location.
There is no player housing.
There are no player shops.
Features of Pekan Ford
The following can be found in Pekan Ford:
- An inn
- There are no custom shops
- Country Store (NPC: Sue Pekan) is a general store.
- Not technically part of town, to the northwest is a campfire with a travelling stall
- The pub has a full menu including alcoholic/non-alcoholic selections and food.
- Wandering Unique NPCs
- There are no unique NPCs (outside)
- General NPCs
- There are no general NPCs
- A Thieves Guild outpost is located in Pekan Ford. It it fairly well equipped, considering its remote location, and includes a bulletin board.
- Tiffany Glitter, a fence for clothing, is also present
- A hedge wizard outpost a bit northeast of Pekan Ford
- One part of the Achievement: Sto Plains Pub Crawl