| Mugwuddle's Muddling Mirage
| Spell information
| GP cost
| Mind space
|| a pinch of tobacco (consumed), a mirror and a pipe.
|| Cunjuryng for Begynners
Mugwuddle's Muddling Mirage (abbreviated as MMM) is a first-order offensive spell that causes the target to believe that he is in a strange land.
This spell costs 55 gp to cast and takes up 25 units of mind space.
| Spellcheck results
The following skills are used in the stages of this spell:
This spell requiring a pinch of tobacco (consumed), a mirror and a pipe.
On being transported to the magical land, the target:
- will stop fighting anyone they were fighting (possibly only in the same roomresearch) and those people will stop fighting them, as well
- will not be able to cast spells or perform rituals
- will not be able to look at anything (attempting to do so just returns the room description of the mirage)
- will, if they try to move, go in a random direction instead of the one selected
- will wander randomly at intervals
- will get a line in their description saying they "look lost"
- will not be able to speak normally (anything they say comes out nonsense)
Upon failing the spell, you will be transported to the magical land yourself. Anyone you were fighting (possibly only in the same roomresearch) will stop fighting you and you will stop fighting them.
Attacking the muddled person will end the spell.
You stuff some tobacco into your pipe and light it, puffing away to generate a good amount of smoke.
You move the clouds of smoke around with your mind, gathering them together.
You reflect light off the mirror, shining it in interesting patterns on the smoke clouds.
You direct the clouds of smoke towards the charming youth.
You conjure a strange world to confuse the charming youth.
The charming youth begins to stare around wide-eyed.
Uh-oh. The clouds of smoke turn back and swirl around you, instead!
This is a fabulous land. To the northwest, a beautiful monkey made of pudding sits, and to the south, a cyan mushroom.
It is a very weird nibblebing's aftermoon.
There are as many obvious exits as you could wish.
You are suddenly transported to a magical land.
- To others
Wizard puts some tobacco into her pipe, puffing away.
Smoke swirls around Wizard, gathering in ominous black clouds.
Wizard fiddles with a mirror, making spots of light dance on the smoke clouds.
Clouds of smoke flow from Wizard towards a charming youth.
Wizard waves her hands in mystic gestures and babbles towards a charming youth.