As many of the rooms in the guild house will get non-assassins killed if they wander into them, people wishing to join the guild should read the marble slab in the foyer, which gives directions:
Those interested in joining our organisation should speak to Arlen Laureato who can be found in the study on the second floor, directions as follows: north, up, east, up, west, south, east Do not stray from this path or else one of our associates may have 'words' with you. Written in tidy symbols: Assassins, ninja, mano rossarians, hashishim and undecided assassins are currently allowed to enter the restricted areas. Assassins, ninja, mano rossarians, hashishim and undecided assassins are currently allowed to use the shops. Assassins, ninja, mano rossarians and hashishim are currently allowed to view the contract listings. Assassins, ninja, mano rossarians, hashishim and undecided assassins are currently allowed to use the training rooms.
The Mano Rossa guild contains a wide variety of services
- The foyer (Contracts can be placed here)
- The library (Containing a few books and the place for advancing skills)
- The pub
- The conservatory
- A bathroom
- The game room
- The boxing room (Playerkillers can fight each other here and npk's can fight npc boxers. See the 'help here' file in the room for more information.)
- A clothes shop
- Gabbiani's custom suits.
- Arlen Laureato's study.
- A small poison laboratory. (Potentially dangerous for non-assassins)
- The contract room. (Potentially dangerous for non-assassins)
Madame Bellus teaches some of the available covert commands to assassins who meet the requirements. Advancement of skills can be done in the library. Primaries can be advanced until level 50 and to level 300 after taking the Oath and becoming a playerkiller.
Once Mano Rossa are advanced enough they can demonstrate to Arlen Laureato that they are ready for player killing by taking the Oath.
Pre-Titles can be acquired from Arlen Laureato after taking the Oath. The following post-titles appear automatically depending on your guild-level.
North of the clothing shop is Monsieur Gabbiani, who sells custom suits to Mano Rossarians. A suit consists of a jacket, waistcoat, fedora, and a skirt for females and trousers for males.
- Materials: cotton twill, gaberdine, cashmere, velvet, linen, silk and wool.
- Colours: charcoal grey pinstripe, dark grey pinstripe, lead grey pinstripe, traditional black, black pinstripe, brown pinstripe, navy pinstripe, midnight black, charcoal grey, sandy white, light grey, dark grey, navy blue, dark blue, off white, burgundy, black and white.
- Styles of lapel: very narrow, very wide, narrow and wide.
- Styles of fit: close-fitting, loose and snug.
- Finally, the buyer can decide if the sleeves have knife sheathes.
This <fit> jacket has been hand-tailored from high-quality <colour> <material>, and has extremely stylish <size> lapels. It will leave anyone with the impression that the wearer has a great deal of money and knows just how to use it. Inside the long sleeves are some stylish looking knife sheathes from which you could hurl a knife or two.
This <fit> waistcoat has been hand-tailored from high-quality <colour> <material>, and will leave anyone with the impression that the wearer has a great deal of money and knows just how to use it.
This <fit> skirt has been hand-tailored from high-quality <colour> <material>, and will leave anyone with the impression that the wearer has a great deal of money and knows just how to use it.
These <fit> trousers has been hand-tailored from high-quality <colour> <material>, and will leave anyone with the impression that the wearer has a great deal of money and knows just how to use it.
This fedora has been hand-tailored from high-quality <colour> <material>, and will leave anyone with the impression that the wearer has a great deal of money and knows just how to use it.
Equipment shop and custom throwing hatchets
In the northern part of Genua, there is an equipment shop for the Mano Rossa. While anyone can get into it, only assassins can buy items there. The entrance is not immediately obvious however and can be slightly dangerous as well.
The storekeeper, Timothee, is also a custom outfitter, capable of making a large variety of custom throwing axes.
These commands are exclusive to assassins.
* These commands are also shared with the Thieves' Guild.
These are the primary skills for the Mano Rossa:
Like all assassin guilds, a unique list of NPC contracts can be placed and viewed here. NPC contracts can be closed by anyone with the inhume command.
The Mano Rossa use an unique system where the book is alternately opened and closed each season for other assassin specialisations. When the book is closed for other specialisations, they are not allowed to close npc and player contracts.
Current book closure dates are:
- Spring Prime - Closed - 21st February Prime to 21st May Prime
(21 September 2014)
- Summer Prime - Open - 25th May Prime to 2nd Grune Prime
(October 22 2014)
- Autumn Prime - Closed - 24th Spune Prime to 28th Ember Prime
(November 29 2014)
- Winter Prime - Open - 32nd Ember Prime to 19th February Secundus
(December 21 2014)
- Spring Secundus - Closed - 20th February Secundus to 4th June Secundus
(January 20 2015)
- Summer Secundus - Open - 5th June Secundus to 19th August Secundus
(February 23 2015)
- Autumn Secundus - Closed - 30th August Secundus to 30th Ember Secundus
(March 21 2015)
- Winter Secundus - Open - 2nd December Secundus to 18th February Prime
(April 20 2015)
Starting in Genua
Starting in Genua has certain advantages and disadvantages. Travel to other places can be hard, because Genua is not connected to the terrains. Methods to leave Genua are (but are not limited to) using L-space, carriages and using taxi's.
Genua contains a lot of easily killed npc's wearing expensive goods. However hunting in Genua is not recommended until you have familiarised yourself with the Genuan Crime System. Stealing and killing Coffee Nostra members are especially discouraged for younger characters.
- Although for the brave non-assassin, every enterable room except for the clothes shop is probably safe, but it may still be risky to stick around, anyway.