Located between Escrow and the Unnamed Town, this castle and surroundings has many surprising and (deadly) entertaining features, as well as various (deadly) vampires, (deadly) werewolves outside and other fun (deadly) things.
Did we mention going there is (deadly) suicidal?
Surrounded by mountainous terrains that requires climbing in the west, north and east and to the south by a river that can easily sweep you downstream, the castle is not exactly easy to walk up to.
The road leading the the castle leads to the river, but it is possible to climb east of the river, then north and west to come back to the castle grounds.
Yetis live in the aforementioned mountainous terrains and will pursue and attack you on sight. They also have the annoying habit of not being dead just after you kill them.
There are several areas of interest outside the castle:
- The entrance (and the only hope of mundane escape) of the grounds to the east.
- A climbable tree that is host to sighting of rare species
- A bush of knock-out roses is west of the courtyard.
The Count is known to throw a Halloween Party between midday and midnight on October 31st, London time.
- At this time the Grand Hall is reasonably safe, with enjoyable activities to partake in.
- You will need to find your own way in to the Hall. Preferably through a Portal or Divine Hand if you do not wish to fight vampires, since there might be some elsewhere in the castle.