|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Magic.methods.spiritual.divining determines one's ability to analyze the properties of a magical item, aspect or entity.
The following items make use of this skill:
- Thaumometer - Determines the accuracy of readings.
- Divining bob - Determines the accuracy of readings.
The following spells make use of this skill:
- Hag's Blessing - Pass/fail skillcheck.
- Delusions of Grandeur - Pass/fail skillcheck.
- Nanny Revere's Traitorous Talisman - Pass/fail skillcheck.
- Goodie Whemper's Apple Divination - Pass/fail skillcheck.
- A Cup of Tea and Sake
- Fabrication Classification Identification
- Floron's Fabulous Mirror
- Kelleflump's Irritating Demon
- Kipperwald's Perlustration Prevention
- Polliwiggle's Puissancy Probe
- Reckless Encouragement of Arcane Peacock
- Turnwhistle's Effulgent Autiridescence
- Worstler's Advanced Metallurgical Glance
- Passing through the door in The Lounge House Cafe and ending up in the BP wizards' guild courtyard
- Navigating in the Bes Pelargic L-space Bubble's courtyard (entering or exiting alcoves, attempting to go down the stairs) or climbing around laterally in its tree (possibly helps you go the direction you intend instead of a random one)
The following groups have this skill as a primary: