|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Magic.methods.spiritual.divining determines one's ability to analyze the properties of a magical item, aspect or entity.
The following items make use of this skill:
- Thaumometer - Determines the accuracy of readings.
- Divining bob - Determines the accuracy of readings.
The following spells make use of this skill:
- Hag's Blessing - Pass/fail skillcheck.
- Delusions of Grandeur - Pass/fail skillcheck.
- Nanny Revere's Traitorous Talisman - Pass/fail skillcheck.
- Goodie Whemper's Apple Divination - Pass/fail skillcheck.
- A Cup of Tea and Sake
- Fabrication Classification Identification
- Floron's Fabulous Mirror
- Kelleflump's Irritating Demon
- Kipperwald's Perlustration Prevention
- Polliwiggle's Puissancy Probe
- Reckless Encouragement of Arcane Peacock
- Turnwhistle's Effulgent Autiridescence
- Worstler's Advanced Metallurgical Glance
- Passing through the door in The Lounge House Cafe and ending up in the BP wizards' guild courtyard
- Navigating in the BP wizards' guild courtyard (entering or exiting alcoves, attempting to go down the stairs) or climbing around laterally in its tree (possibly helps you go the direction you intend instead of a random one)
The following groups have this skill as a primary: