From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 08:07, 22 November 2021 by Quow (Talk | contribs) (→Command use: Abjuring is not resist for tempt, banishing is)
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Magic.methods.spiritual.abjuring determines one's ability to resist magical influence.
This skill is relevant to the following spells:
- Banishing of Prying Eyes - Determines degree of scrying that is resisted.
- Banishing of Unnatural Urges - Determines degree of temptation that is resisted.
- Doctor Kelleflump's Deadly Demon
- Fyodor's Nimbus of Porterage
- Myrandil's Mask of Death
- Narquin's Mist of Doom
- Sageroff's Sentry Summoning
- Skeetbraskin's Fuliginous Perdition
This skill is relevant to the following commands:
- Hedgehog - Determine's victim's ability to resist effects.
- Mock - Determines target's chance to resist mocking (not that they'd usually want to...).
- Gaze - Defensive skillcheck that increases the level of scrambling in the scryer's image.
This skill defends against scrying with crystal balls.
The following groups have this skill as a primary:
- Wizards - The following orders: