|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Magic.methods.mental.convoking determines one's ability to draw together other minds, either to magnify the power used in a spell or merely for a mental conference.
The following spells make use of this skill:
- Delusions of Grandeur - Pass/fail skillcheck.
- Booch's Extremal Polymorphism
- Cherry Blossoms in Bloom
- Crondor's Marvellous Sequestration
- Fabrication Classification Identification
- Heezlewurst's Elemental Buffer
- Kamikaze Oryctolagus Flammula
- Kipperwald's Perlustration Prevention
- Narquin's Hand of Acquisition
- Scolorid's Scintillating Scribbling
- Turnwhistle's Effulgent Autiridescence
- Von Hasselhoff's Skin Condition
- Wurphle's Midnight Snack
- Yordon's Extremal Extension
- Tricks - determines the maximum number of stages that can be used in a trick, as well as various pass/fail skillchecks with the 'convince' command used in the trick-making process.
The following groups have this skill as a primary: