Mad Wolf is a village in the Ramtops.
The village is a cul-de-sac, located east of Creel Springs.
Hi Ben,Thanks for the info on known issues for GPUs.I'm in the prsecos of building a system to run my newly arrived XP10 discs . I had planned on buying the Radeon 7970 as on paper it blows away all the other single GPU cards. However I note that several ppl are having very poor performance on this card at the moment.Can you do a piece on what the high end ATI/AMD card performance issue is? Any more info would be useful to help inform peoples decisions.Many Thanks
Currently no player council governs Mad Wolf.
When coming into town, the main and only road runs in eastern direction and turns north. At this bend a dense forest trail continues south east and east forming a counter-clockwise spiral that ends up at the local pub. The road itself ends at the village green. Some short side-roads lead to cottages and shops.
The Lancre carriage stops near the western entrance.
There are no player houses or player shops in Mad Wolf.
- There is a general store Wolff Enterprises south of the entrance of the village.
- Mad Wolf Furriers buys pelts and takes orders for custom clothing.
- A butcher
- A sweetie shop
- The tussie mussie shop sells ready-made bouquets, but custom ones can be ordered as well.
The following facilities can be found in Mad Wolf:
- The Hunter's Head is a pub.
- Wee Flaudia's cottage is accessible from the part of the main road running north, providing headology related components and facilities.
There are currently no guilds in Mad Wolf.
- Unique NPCs
- Brett Whetstone
- Florian Wolff - runs the general store
- Jenny Wren - runs the tussie mussie shop
- Mr Looper - runs the sweetie shop
- Madeline Wolff
- Pa, Mam and son
- Stephan - runs the furrier
- Sven Ironclaw
- General NPCs