Mad Stoat is a village in the Ramtops.
Language and currency
The language in Mad Stoat is Morporkian (with an Lancrastian accent). The local currency is the Lancre crown.
Currently no player council governs Mad Stoat.
There are a few player houses scattered around the village.
Features of Mad Stoat
- Mad Stoat isn't very large. From the carriage stop in the center of town...
- A road with houses along goes southwest;
- A road goes north out of the village;
- A road goes north to a couple of shops; and
- Another road goes east to the rest of the Lancre Kingdom
- See Agnes Nitt's cottage to the east of town for various component and non-component items.
- The little shop (NPC: Sophie Mortimer) has custom witches hats - have the witchy-eat hat around!
- Winston Puppets (NPC: Nicholas Winston) will custom build you a creepy mini-me puppet of your very own.
- The furniture shop (NPC: Chester Oakshanks) provides appropriately rustic furniture, as well as wax
- The little shop also sells basic starter witch hats
- Looney Len's Pottery Shop (NPC: Len) sells colorful pots
- Veggetabel Markett (NPC: stall owner) has a good selection of fruits and vegetables
- General NPCs
- Unique NPCs
There's Thieves' Guild outpost under the house on the southwest road. Non-thieves over level 25 will be attacked by rogues.