From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 22:49, 29 October 2010 by Ilde (→Stuff there:: Washing in a normal bath (such as the Assassins' guild one) does remove grubbiness)
Little Agatea is located on Whopping Street in Ankh-Morpork, somewhere northeast of Onion Gate.
- Shops that sell dead ducks, chickens and eels. Useful for getting feathers and eel skins if you feel like spending money for components.
- Language lessons are offered at certain times:
- There's a laundry room that costs &&&&&&&&&&&&+700 to use, useful for getting rid of all the things a bath will normally remove.
- CWC domain idea room, to suggest something for the Counterweight Continent without actually going there
- A restaurant that sells (presumably) Hunghungese food, with a fortune cookie accompanying each meal. (Suggestion: Do not buy and eat Meal F.) The slips of paper in the cookies have fortunes written in Agatean.
- Player housing