|Deities||Pishe Gufnork Gapp Sandelfon Sek|
|Granted to followers of||Sek|
|Learned At||10 levels faith.rituals|
|Skills||faith.rituals.misc.self or faith.rituals.misc.target|
|Targets||objects, others, self|
|Description||Fills an item with holy light.|
|Priestwiki||Discworld ritual help|
This ritual causes the target to glow with holy light, enabling vision even on the darkest of nights. Because of the effects of light levels on covert operations, it is PK checked.
When performed on a living thing, the colour they glow will show their approximate alignment:
- Violet - Really good (thirty-one to fifty degrees good).
- Lilac - Rather good (fifteen to twenty-nine degrees good).
- Blue - Fairly good (five to thirteen degrees good).
- Cyan - Somewhat good (two to four degrees good).
- Green - Slightly good, neutral, or slightly evil (up to one degree good or evil).
- Yellow - Somewhat evil (two to five degrees evil).
- Orange - Fairly evil (six to fourteen degrees evil).
- Red - Rather evil (fifteen to twenty-nine degrees evil).
- Crimson - Really evil (thirty to forty-three degrees evil).
Light doesn't stack in the way that Major Shield does: performing it again on the same object just resets the time left.
> perform light on me You close your eyes and think of higher things. You utter a prayer. You call upon Pishe to fill yourself with holy radiance. You begin to glow with holy light.