|Learnt At||150 of fighting.special.weapon|
|Skills Used||Fighting.special.weapon and Fighting.melee for the weapon used|
|Items Needed||A piercing weapon that allows impale|
Pages that link to this page: mostly weapons that this command can be used with.
Impale can be learned at 150 levels of fighting.special.weapon from a guild instructor or from another player who has the command.
impale <target> with <weapon>
If a successful impale kills the target, a special message may be displayed.
- You skewer the <victim's> <body part> with your <weapon>, causing several jets of blood to spray out, covering the area in a fine red mist. In another medium, this might qualify as abstract art.
- As you drive your <weapon> into the <victim's> <body part> and yank it free, the wound spurts blood relentlessly, draining <his/her/its> last drops of life. Clean-up on aisle twelve.
Impaling achievements belong to the warriors category.
- Achievement: A Little Bit Special
- Achievement: Special
- Achievement: Impolite Impalers
- Achievement: Inserter Of Sharp Objects