Holy Wood is a town northwest of Ankh-Morpork. It is home to the Discworld's only movie studio.
Located in the northwestern Sto Plains, this town is a short journey from Ankh-Morpork's Traitors and Rimwards Gates.
Language and currency
No player council governs Holy Wood.
Holy Wood is on the Coast route. The stop is located at an intersection in the south end of town.
Three player houses are available on the north end of the town.
There is one player shop in Holy Wood, in the following location:
- 4 The Alley (dark alley east of the carriage stop)
Features of Holy Wood
The following can be found in Holy Wood:
- Century of the Fruitbat Moving Pictures
- No custom shops
- Cosmopilite's clothes store (NPC: Mrs. Cosmopilite) is found in the dark alley east of the carriage stop.
- A Lonely Bar has a small selection of alcoholic drinks...and perhaps a special visitor taking time out of his busy day. (Menu)
- The Blue Lias is a troll bar with troll-style drinks. (Menu)
- The Nodar Borgles restaurant is the home of Holy Wood's famous stoo! (Menu)
- Wandering (and non-Wandering) Unique NPCs
- Call Me Mr. Thumpy and Die
- A black cat
- A duck
- Squeak the mouse
- General NPCs
There are no guild facilities here.
- One part of the Achievement: Sto Plains Pub Crawl
- Kefka's Sto Plains Map showing Holy Wood in the top-left corner