Adjectives (i.e., "green" or "fluffy") not included
--Cities and Towns--
- Counterweight Continent - Mountians, Moorland/Tundra, Glacier
- Lower Ramtops - Forest
- Hublands - Forest, Moodlands, Mountains, Icelands
- Sto Plains - Carrock/Morpork Mountains
Descriptions are example(s) from a single individual. Variations may be numerous, and dependent upon species, gender, age, location, and other variables.
Hare (CWC, Lower Ramtops, Hublands)
What at first sight looks like a ball of fluff, at second sight resolves itself into a hare. He is mostly white, with dark-tipped extremities. His long ears dangle disconsolately.
- Alignment: 3-4 degrees of good
Hare (Sto Plains)
It is said that the white hare is the spirit of a beautiful, broken-hearted maiden who has lost her love and is condemned to search for him (or her - sources do not relate) across the mountains for all eternity. If this is so, this maiden had very long ears and an irrepressible appetite for sex - which rather casts doubts on the "maiden" supposition.
- Alignment: Neutral
- No special uses
- No extra note
- General disc locations for the bestiary defined
Return to the bestiary