Guild level licences
From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 22:47, 26 April 2009 by Asha
- 65-124+ - A poorly embroidered patch (possibly the handiwork of a well meaning but sadly untalented relative) marking this notebook as an official licence of the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves, has been stuck on with the same tar used to harden the black cotton cover. While quile attractive-looking from afar, the book has an unfortunate tendency to get quite sticky in warm weather, or when worn close to the body.
- -145-157+ - A small notebook covered with rough hemp fabric. The front cover has been stamped with the official seal of the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves.
- 162+ - A stiff backing of leather makes this licence from the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves a little cumbersome to carry. Unyielding and inflexible, much like the rules governing the conduct of thieves within the Big Wahoonie, it is nonetheless as official as it is metaphorical. The guild coat of arms decorates the front cover, picked out in a shiny silver.
- 192-199+ - The small notebook serves as an official licence in the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves. It is covered with smooth brown leather and branded with the guild coat of arms.
- 232-261 - Functional oiled suede has been folded over to protect the more delicate paper inside, and the guild emblem has been burned into the facing cover.
- 262-291 - Neat black canvas covers this licence from the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves. Tarnished silver whipcord stitches trim the edges of the notebook, giving it a slightly more pulled-together, "successful lurker-about-the-city" appearance.
- 292-321 - This is an official licence from the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves. It is actually a small notebook bound in dark red leather and embossed in black with the guild's coat of arms.
- 322-350 - This notebook has been covered with soft, lightweight deerskin which has been embossed with the seal of the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves. It serves as an official licence and is held together with dark sinew that is as decorative as it is functional.
- 351-352+ - Delicate lambskin has been dyed a deep shade of aubergine and fashioned into a snazzy cover for this official licence of the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves. A matching gold silk cord, tasseled and braided, gives an almost royal, gaudy pretention to the notebook.
- 381+ - This small notebook has been covered with amethyst purple silk and is embroidered in black thread with the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves coat of arms."
- 407+ - This licence is actually a small notebook covered with ruby silk and stitched with thing bronze thread. A bronze medallion, embossed with the emblem of the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves, decorates the front cover.
- 422+ - This small notebook acts as an official licence from the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves. It is covered with emerald silk which has been embroidered, in golden thread, with the guild coat of arms.
- 461+ - A small notebook that acts as an official licence from the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves. It is covered with sapphire silk and its edges are trimmed with a thin silver cord. The front cover bears a medallion of silver on which the guild coat of arms has been embossed.