Difference between revisions of "Granny Weatherwax"
m (→Location: Cross-link with her cottage)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Granny is always found inside her cottage in [[Bad Ass]]. She moves about within the cottage, and sometimes [[fade]]s.
Granny is always found inside her cottagein [[Bad Ass]]. She moves about within the cottage, and sometimes [[fade]]s.
Revision as of 18:08, 24 June 2009
Also known as
Esmerelda Weatherwax is known by several names:
- Esmerelda Weatherwax - her full name
- Esme - short for Esmerelda
- Granny - there's aren't any other Grannys as famous
- Aaoograha hoa - (Trollish) 'She Who Must Be Avoided'
- K'ez'rek d'b'duz - (Dwarfish) 'Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain'
Granny dresses plainly in sensible black clothing, and is never seen without the regulation pointed witches hat and cloak. Her looks could be called handsome, but only in a following wind and by the right light, by a good-natured liar. She is particularly renowned for her penetrating blue eyes, with which she can inflict a terrible stare.
Much to her eternal disappointment, Granny has never been able to affect the usual decay associated with the traditional old crone; she has a rosy complexion, all her teeth, and no warts.
Granny has various roles within the witches guild:
- She is the one to talk to to join the witches guild.
- She teaches all witch spells, with the exception of Jorodin's Magnificent Communicator.
- She gives guild titles to those who ask.