Goodie Whemper's Apple Divination
|Goodie Whemper's Apple Divination
|Gives information on a dubbed item/talisman.
|knife, apple (unpeeled, peel consumed)
This spell costs 40 GP to cast, and takes up 20 units of mind space.
It can also be used on the fingernail left behind from the spell Dismal Digit of Doom to find out the name of the person who cast it.
|Focus tea results
The following skills are used in the stages of this spell:
The following items are required to cast this spell:
- A knife, which is not consumed.
- An unpeeled apple, which will be peeled during the spell, but not consumed.
- A dried apple will spell out an anagram of a person's name
- A Nanny ogg (rosy red) apple is needed for finding the deluded name of an item.
- A Gammer Smith, Lancre Blackheart, Blackglass Peachface, Green Billet, red, or bright red apple will reveal the name of the person the item is bonded to if any. A Nanny Ogg apple will reveal the name of the person the item is bonded to (if any) in addition to finding the deluded name of the item.
- A Golden Disagreeable apple does not reveal any useful information.
You prepare to cast Goodie Whemper's Apple Divination on <target>. You squint at the apple, concentrating hard. Slowly, you start to peel the apple, being very careful to keep the peel in one piece. You close your eyes and throw the apple peel behind you. You spin around and stare at the peel. The apple peel forms the name '<name of owner>'.
The apple peel sits in a small, forlorn heap. After a moment, the apple peel twists around to form the name '<dubbed name>'.
- Magical talisman
- Delusions of Grandeur
- Granny Benedict's Bond of Loyalty
- Nanny Revere's Traitorous Talisman
- Discworld spell help: Goodie Whemper's Apple Divination
- Focus Tea Database: Goodie Whemper's Apple Divination