Adjectives (i.e., "green" or "fluffy") not included
- Large Grassy Gnoll
--Cities and Towns--
- Bes Pelargic - McSweeney Estate
- Lower/Upper Ramtops - Roads
- Uberwald - Roads
Descriptions are example(s) from a single individual. Variations may be numerous, and dependent upon species, gender, age, location, and other variables.
At first glance this seems to be a walking compost heap. However, as you look more closely, you see that it is actually a gnoll, something akin to a troll with a thatch of matted hair, employed by Harry King to collect the debris that litters the streets of Ankh-Morpork.
- Alignment: Details needed.
Large Grassy Gnoll (Bes Pelargic)
A hulking lump of animate stone, covered in grass, the gnoll tries to remain inconspicuous, to look like a part of the landscape. Unfortunately for it, a seven-foot hillock carrying a giant sword is incredibly hard to miss.
- Alignment: Neutral or 1 degree good
Gnoll (Lower/Upper Ramtops, Uberwald)
This walking heap of compost is a gnoll, a soft-skinned, hairy variety of troll. Dumb and mean, they nevertheless distinguish themselves by amassing impressive collections of items of curious significance.
- Alignment: Neutral
- Even though description may suggest otherwise, gnolls all have trollskin and, thus, are immune to fire and resistant to slash/stab weapons
- Hands (about 2 lbs each) can be used for Myrandil's Vicious Seizure.
- General disc locations for the bestiary defined
Return to the bestiary.