Ginger is a fragant gnarly root, which is commonly used as a spice in cooking.
Green, brown and fuzzy, the chunk of ginger root gives off a pungent smell. It would normally be used to flavour a dish, but you can use it however you wish.
Effects: There are no effects if one eats it. Each chunk requires two bites to eat.
Poisonous: It is not poisonous to eat.
- One chunk of ginger will grind to one handful
- One handful of ginger equals 50 pinches
Ginger can be gathered/found in the following locations:
- Near Ethel Applebaum's cottage, in the garden in the northern part of Scrogden
- Academy of Artificers garden in Sto Lat
Ginger can be bought in the following locations:
- Apothecary on Pigsty Hill
- Traveling spice stall - Market (pre-ground in packets)
- Nibbles stall (Ulive) - Harbour Market