Garlic is a pungent plant with fleshy dark green leaves and white bulbs. It is a common cooking herb.
This is a large bulb of garlic, full of juicy cloves that you could just rip out.
Garlic can be used as following:
- To make cold cure.
Eating garlic will give the eater garlic breath. Eating mint leaves will cure it.
- One wild garlic bulb gives 16 pinches of ground garlic.
- A bulb of garlic usually has about 10 cloves of varying size.
- A small clove gives 8 pinches of ground garlic
- A medium clove gives 16 pinches of ground garlic
- A large clove gives 24 pinches of ground garlic.
A husk is left behind after all the cloves have been"rip"red from the bulb.
Garlic can be gathered/found in the following locations:
- Granny Weatherwax's cottage
- Near Ethel Applebaum's cottage, in the garden in the northern part of Scrogden
- Annie Spindlewits' cottage
- Mum Blithesome's cottage
- Garden of the Temple of Small Gods in Ankh-Morpork
- Academy of Artificers garden in Sto Lat
- Mano Rossa mansion conservatory in Genua
- Dark Forest (Uberwald) terrains - be careful of the werewolves!
- Chronides farmstead south of Ephebe
- Garlic fields around Chronides farmstead, Ephebe, and Djelibeybi. The garlic fields outside of Ephebe and Djelibeybi are seasonal.
Garlic can be bought at the following locations:
- Various vendors throughout the Disc.
- Bes Pelargic
- Clean little shop - St. of Rising Sun
- Fruit and vegetable shop - Towerfalk St
- Chronides Farmstead
- Fruit and Vegetable shop
- Garlic store - Garlic Street
- Traveling vegetable stall - Market
- Bakery stall (drowsy dread-locked girl) - Harbour Market
- Vegetable stall #1 (colourful middle-aged woman) - Harbour Market
- Vegetable stall #2 (red-bearded dwarf) - Harbour Market
- Nibbles stall (Ulive) - Harbour Market
- Grocery - Little Brindisi